Team Canada Extention Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Team Canada Extention Forum

Extention of the Team Canada Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ground Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8
Humor : Work is resuming
Value (Neutral $) : Test
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Character sheet
Usual Weapons: Colt .45, Swords (1Claymore, 2Katanas) and a huge paper fan

Ground Rules Empty
PostSubject: Ground Rules   Ground Rules Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 5:16 pm

NO sexual content is allowed and will result in a warning, than a ban.
Exceptions are: Links- must NOT have any innapropriate language in them, and must have a warning above or below them. Pictures- if you are unsure wheather your picture is ok or not, pm it to me and i will take it up with the other mods (if and when they come)

Do NOT post unnessary crap, like ghrgtvrehgns for no reson whatsoever. Also no crap spamming, this does NOT include posting every few minutes or so, that is OK. NO double posting UNLESS it is a bump for an event, trade (as in none left, new ones, or closed) or it is your own topic in Off Topic.

Don't be a retard about potential spammers PLEASE. Just pm me and i will watch them, and if it is severe enough, i will war them, than ban. (double posting every month or so ONCE by accident/purpose is alright as long as you don't be an idiot about it, dual posting every DAY is not)

Please try to spell right, but if you don't have time or can't remember the spelling, its alright if you make a few minor spelling errors as long as its fairly close to the word, or how it sounds. (Remember: Knife SOUNDS like nife, but its not) Also try to be as clear as possible, don't purposely type like Yoda 24/7...

Feel free to propose new rules if you wish to, and I will try to install most of them if I can.
Back to top Go down
https://alternateteamcanada.board-directory.net
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8
Humor : Work is resuming
Value (Neutral $) : Test
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Character sheet
Usual Weapons: Colt .45, Swords (1Claymore, 2Katanas) and a huge paper fan

Ground Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ground Rules   Ground Rules Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 3:43 pm

There is an additional unsaid rule: Don't be an ass about the rules, suggesting a stupid rule that is too specific will be DENIED, and you will be labled a nub.
Back to top Go down
https://alternateteamcanada.board-directory.net

Ground Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Canada Extention Forum :: Rules for Forum-
Jump to: