Team Canada Extention Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Team Canada Extention Forum

Extention of the Team Canada Forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some Vids! And some words!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
II.SFR.IISnpr
Private
Private
II.SFR.IISnpr

Number of posts : 4
Value (Neutral $) : Test
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Character sheet
Nickname: Forgotten One
Usual Weapons:

Some Vids! And some words! Empty
PostSubject: Some Vids! And some words!   Some Vids! And some words! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 7:18 pm

First off, TK U EXCEL! He made adding vids! yay! (dont upset him by posting nasty ones, tho i BElive blood and gore is a-ok...)

This is the War of 1812 VG Cats Style! Has some negatives about the US, but thats by whoever the heck made it, dont hurt me!

Found this one, its cool

Words Application for employment

NAME: BLANE CAULDER

DESIRED POSITION: Reclining. Ha ha. But seriously, whatever's available. If I was in a position to be picky, I wouldn't be applying here in the first place.

DESIRED SALARY: $185,000 a year plus stock options and a Michael Ovitz style severance package. If that's not possible, make an offer and we can haggle.

EDUCATION: Yes.

LAST POSITION HELD: Target for middle-management hostility.

SALARY: Less than I'm worth.

MOST NOTABLE ACHIEVEMENT: My incredible collection of stolen pens and post-it notes.

REASON FOR LEAVING: It sucked.

HOURS AVAILABLE TO WORK: Any.

PREFERRED HOURS: 1:30-3:30 p.m., Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday.

DO YOU HAVE ANY SPECIAL SKILLS?: Yes, but they're better suited to a more intimate environment.

MAY WE CONTACT YOUR CURRENT EMPLOYER?: If I had one, would I be here?

DO YOU HAVE ANY PHYSICAL CONDITIONS THAT WOULD PROHIBIT YOU FROM LIFTING UP TO 50 LBS?: Of what?

DO YOU HAVE A CAR?: I think the more appropriate question here would be "Do you have a car that runs?"

HAVE YOU RECEIVED ANY SPECIAL AWARDS OR RECOGNITION?: I may already be a winner of the Publishers Clearinghouse Sweepstakes.

DO YOU SMOKE?: Only when set on fire.

WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE DOING IN FIVE YEARS?: Living in Bimini with a fabulously wealthy supermodel who thinks I'm the greatest thing since sliced bread. Actually, I'd like to be doing that now.

DO YOU CERTIFY THAT THE ABOVE IS TRUE AND COMPLETE TO THE BEST OF YOUR KNOWLEDGE?: No, but I dare you to prove otherwise.

SIGN HERE: Scorpio with Libra rising.

i like this song in it
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8
Humor : Work is resuming
Value (Neutral $) : Test
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Character sheet
Usual Weapons: Colt .45, Swords (1Claymore, 2Katanas) and a huge paper fan

Some Vids! And some words! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Vids! And some words!   Some Vids! And some words! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 9:34 pm

hmm their not showing up for me.. mabye its this crappy IE7 i have here at my house...
Back to top Go down
https://alternateteamcanada.board-directory.net

Some Vids! And some words!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Canada Extention Forum :: Off Topic-
Jump to: